HOW DOES MIRROR
3D IMAGING WORK?
MIRROR 3D IMAGING FOR NON-SURGICAL ENHANCEMENTS
YOUR VISION CAN BECOME A REALITY, WITH THE HELP OF MIRROR 3D IMAGING
When you can see clearly how changes will appear, you are better able to communicate your vision to Dr. Sedgh. He will work closely with you in choosing the subtle changes that will produce the most authentic, natural look. He has exceptional surgical skills and can create a new nose structure that appears very close to what you will see with the 3D imaging system—which is not always the case!
WHY CHOOSE DR. SEDGH
FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY?
The many benefits you will gain include the following:
- The ability to view the changes you envision with a 3D imaging system
- A facial plastic surgeon who has top-level professional credentials
- A surgeon who has dedicated years to achieving advanced education, training, and experience
- Service from a friendly, caring, approachable team
- Rhinoplasty results closely matching the 3D simulation
- Dr. Sedgh has an artist’s eye for facial aesthetics and consistently delivers results beyond expectations
- Dr. Sedgh merges mastery of his craft, with advanced surgical skills, all performed with the attention and perfectionism of a sculptor
SURGICAL PLANNING WITH 3D IMAGING
COMFORT & TRANSPARENCY FROM START TO FINISH
When under our care, Dr. Sedgh always ensures you feel comfortable, cared for, well-informed about every aspect of your upcoming treatment, whether surgical or non-surgical. With an approach which focuses on achieving refreshed, natural-looking results, Dr. Sedgh prides himself on always acting with transparency, honesty, and the highest level of ethical treatment, from start to finish.