IV Vitamin Infusion
Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy, also known as IV vitamin infusion, is a groundbreaking new procedure that promises to reverse signs of aging, cleanse your body, and expel toxins, helping you achieve a better body and healthier skin. IV vitamin infusion has become so popular that you’ve likely seen celebrities promoting them on social media.
One of the treatment’s major appeals is that you can simply kick back in comfortable leather chairs and watch some Netflix while the IV drip infuses your body with a healthy cocktail of essential vitamins. This article answers all the questions you may have about IV vitamin infusion.
What is an IV vitamin infusion?
The human body needs various nutrients and vitamins to function at its optimal capacity. Traditionally, the best way to receive all the necessary vitamins and components is through a balanced meal and diet. However, getting all the essential components and vitamins in just the right proportion is challenging for most people, even after numerous consultations with dietitians.
IV vitamin infusion is a means of receiving all the essential vitamins, amino acids, and minerals directly into your bloodstream. You don’t need to create complex food charts, or track each individual item’s nutritional components, to achieve the perfect balance of vitamins. IV vitamin infusion provides the optimal cocktail and proportion of vitamins.
IV vitamin infusion targets your body at a cellular level, bypassing the digestive tract to start working immediately. Oral supplements aren’t nearly as effective because the human stomach can’t tolerate such a heavy or concentrate dosage of vitamins and minerals. As such, there’s nothing quite like an IV vitamin infusion right now.
What are the benefits of IV vitamin infusion?
- You receive all the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs in a single 30-minute session
- The entire procedure lasts for 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- The vitamins and components bypass the digestive system, making them more effective
- The procedure is relaxing and simple — you can lie down on a couch, listen to music, read a book, or watch TV while receiving all the components your body needs for optimal functioning.
- Your body safely receives and absorbs a high dose of vitamins that it wouldn’t tolerate orally
- The treatment can be modified and personally curated to provide the specific vitamins and components you need
- Boosts the immune system, increases your energy, and slows down/ reverses the signs of aging
Does IV vitamin infusion lead to any side effects?
IV vitamin infusion is a perfectly safe procedure, but it must be conducted by a reputable doctor or IV specialist, someone who curates the ideal cocktail of vitamins. At most, some patients report slight dizziness and irritation around the IV injection site, but these side-effects gradually dissipate in a few hours. There are no long-term risks of side effects associated with an IV vitamin infusion.
It’s worth noting that IV vitamin infusion isn’t a magical treatment or a substitute for a balanced, healthy diet and exercise. For maximum results and effectiveness, you should also strive to maintain a healthy lifestyle with balanced meals and regular exercise. If you’re ready to embrace a perfect body composition, contact Dr. Sedgh to discuss your IV vitamin options.